Friday 27 February 2015

Final Product Evaluation (2nd Project)


Final Product Evaluation

The demographic I was planning to aim this mini-game for were young drivers around age 18-24 and raising awareness to an aspect of road safety, with mine being about designated drivers.

I feel that my final product would have got the message across, as the assets provided and research done had helped me to come up with a tip for how important a designated driver is after have a drink out with your mates or colleagues so you can safely arrive home, as well as coming up with the idea of sorting out who goes where in the car.

In contrast however, there wasn’t much ‘movement’ in the game to help convey the danger of getting one of your drunken mates in the driver’s seat, and there is little variation in the scenario set in the mini-game that it may end up being like a chore to some of the demographic instead of being informative and come out as unappealing.

If I had more time to work on my mini-game, I would have added animations to the car by having it drive safely if the designated driver was in the driver’s seat or crash if otherwise, have the driver’s seat on the right side rather than the left and include the random variable of the characters appearing in different starting positions each round for added variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment